Mr. Gonzales has appeared as counsel before various trial and appellate courts, quasi-judicial agencies, prosecutorial offices, regulatory boards, and arbitration tribunals. He has handled significant matters where he:
- Assisted an international data communications organization in an application for Value Added Services Registration with the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Represented a client before the National Telecommunications Commission in an application for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity to install, operate, and maintain a Direct
Broadcast Satellite throughout the Philippines.
- Assisted in negotiating and drafting major agreements between a local and international entity addressing conflicts of law issues.
- Acted as lead counsel in the prosecution of white collar crimes.
- Acted as lead counsel in an arbitration proceeding instituted against one of the largest hotel companies in Asia.
He is also a licensed Electronics Engineer.
Mr. Gonzales graduated as the Salutatorian of his graduating class and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2018. He is a member of the Makati City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.