Ms. Plaza wrote a number of legal articles, including:
- the Philippine Chapter of ASEAN FinTech Regulations published by the University of Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance and the Asian Development Bank Institute (“ADBI”) in May 2019 (co-author);
- the Philippine Chapter of the Legal Guide for Business Investment and Expansion published by Meritas Law Firms Worldwide in 2017 (contributor);
- a policy brief entitled “Building Food Security in Asia through International Agreements on Rice Reserves” published by the ADBI in 2018 (co-author);
- “Laws to Facilitate the Ease of Doing Business in the Philippines” published in the Integrated Bar of the Philippines Newsletter in 2018;
- “Regulating Virtual Currency in the Philippines” published by the Asia Business Law Journal in 2018;
- “Jurisdiction Updates – Virtual Currency in the Philippines: Recognition and Regulation” published by the Asia Middle East North Africa In-house Counsel Magazine in 2017; and,
- “My Mother, My Pimp: Jurisdictional and Evidentiary Issues in Prosecuting Internet Facilitated Sex Trafficking” published by the Philippine Law Journal in 2015.
Ms. Plaza is a recipient of the University of the Philippines (UP) Gawad Chanselor sa Natatanging Mag-aaral Award from 2013 to 2015 and the Distinguished Performance Award from the UP Office of Legal Aid. She was the President of the UP Law Debate and Moot Court Union and competed in the 2014 Stetson International Environmental Law Moot Court Competition in Florida, USA, where she was awarded as Best Oralist in both the Southeast Asian and International Rounds. She has been invited to speak in several international and local conferences.
Ms. Plaza is a member of the Makati City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, the ASEAN Law Association, the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration and the UP Women Lawyers’ Circle.