In the 2020 edition of Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific, ACCRALAW was described as a “market leader with capability in handling a vast range of complex and high-value disputes.” It also added that “[t]he Firm has a strong track record acting on high-profile commercial litigation employment and regulatory disputes as well as international arbitration”.
Based Benchmark Litigation’s on-the-ground research, ACCRALAW obtained the following rankings in these practice areas:
- Tier 1 in Commercial and Transactions
- Tier 1 in Labor and Employment
- Highly Recommended in Tax
- Recommended in International Arbitration
- Recommended in Government and Regulatory
The following ACCRALAW lawyers were also singled out as Litigation Stars in key practice areas:
- Victor P. Lazatin – Dispute Resolution and Commercial and Transactions
- Francisco Ed. Lim – Dispute Resolution, White Collar Crime, Commercial and Transactions, Government and Regulatory, Insolvency
- Emerico O. De Guzman – Labor and Employment, Dispute Resolution, Government and Regulatory
- Patricia-Ann T. Prodigalidad – Construction, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution, Commercial and Transactions
- Oliver L. Pantaleon – Dispute Resolution, Commercial and Transactions, Energy, Tax
The recent rankings from Benchmark Litigation affirms ACCRALAW’s continued commitment to further hone its craft in a wide range of practice areas and industries.