ACCRALAW was ranked by The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific as a leading law firm in various practice areas for 2023.
The Firm was recognized as a Tier 1 Firm in eight (8) practice areas: Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Immigration, Labor and Employment, Real Estate and Construction, and Tax.
The Firm was also recommended in the practice areas of Intellectual Property and Projects and Energy.
Senior Legal Counsel Victor P. Lazatin and Of Counsel Emerico O. de Guzman continue to be included in the Legal 500’s Hall of Fame for the practice areas of Dispute Resolution and Labor and Employment, respectively.
The following lawyers were also recognized as “Leading Individuals” in their respective practice areas:
- Francisco Ed. Lim (Capital Markets)
- Alex Ferdinand S. Fider (Intellectual Property)
- Judy Hao (Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A)
- Andre B. Navato Jr. (Banking and Finance)
- Joy Anne C. Leong-Pambid (Labor and Employment)
Meanwhile, the following lawyers were ranked as “Next Generation Partners”, or “younger partners who make a material difference to the practice”:
- Arnold M. Corporal (Dispute Resolution)
- Maria Khristina Z. Garcia-Angel (Immigration)
- Everlene O. Lee (Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A)
The following lawyers were ranked as “Rising Stars”, or “associates who appear frequently on significant matters and are widely cited by peers and/or clients”:
- Franchesca Abigail C. Gesmundo (Labor and Employment)
- Napoleon L. Gonzales III (Immigration)
The Legal 500 is an international legal publication and is considered as the “world’s largest legal referral guide.”