Ms. Lee specializes in securities and capital markets, contracts, banking and finance, investment law, and mergers and acquisitions.
Among her significant transactions are:
- acted as legal counsel for the International and Domestic Underwriters in the initial public offering of the first integrated tourism resort in the Philippines;
- acted as legal counsel for the Issuer in the initial public offering of one of the leading retail companies in the Philippines;
- acted as legal counsel for the Underwriters in the Shelf Registration of P60 Billion Retail Bonds of the biggest real estate and mall developer in the Philippines;
- acted as legal counsel for the Underwriters in the Shelf Registration of P50 Billion Retail Bonds of one of the biggest holding company in the Philippines.
- acted as legal counsel for the sellers in connection with the sale of 51% stake in one of the biggest cash management, cash transportation and logistics company in the Philippines;
- acted as legal counsel for the investor in the acquisition of shares in various hospitals in the Philippines; and
- acted as legal counsel for the International and Domestic Underwriters in connection with the Stock Rights Offerings of several leading banks in the Philippines.
Ms. Lee was recognized among the “Next Generation Partners,” or younger partners who “take on leadership roles in multiple legal matters,” by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for 2020 and 2021. In the Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021 Editorial, Ms. Lee was recommended for the practice areas of Capital Markets and Corporate and M&A.
Ms. Lee graduated among the top twenty students of her graduating class, and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2010. She is a member of the Rizal-San Juan-Mandaluyong Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines and the University of the Philippines Women Lawyers’ Circle.