Mr. Pantaleon specializes in arbitration, adjudication proceedings, and commercial litigation.
He has handled a number of significant cases where he:
- represented power, water, and telecommunications companies in disputes involving their regulation, rates, and contracts;
- represented clients in defense of mass tort and negligence actions and claims arising from alleged violations of environmental laws and penal laws;
- represented local and foreign banks and financial institutions in actions relating to deposits, trust accounts, foreclosure of mortgages and complex rehabilitation and insolvency cases;
- handled cases involving the recovery of fraudulently-acquired commercial and residential properties; and,
- represented corporate clients in challenging tax assessments issued by the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Local Government Units.
Mr. Pantaleon taught Remedial Law in the Lyceum of the Philippines University.In 2015, the Asia Pacific Legal 500 Editorial considered Mr. Pantaleon as one of the Leading Lawyers for the Practice Area of Dispute Resolution.
He was also a recommended lawyer for the practice area of Tax in the Asia Pacific Legal 500 for 2020.
Mr. Pantaleon was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 1997 and is a member of the Makati City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, the ASEAN Law Association, and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.