ACCRALAW was recognized as a leading law firm in various practice areas by Chambers Asia-Pacific for 2022.
The Firm was ranked as a Band 1 firm in the practice areas of Dispute Resolution, Employment, and Intellectual Property, a Band 2 firm for Arbitration and Tax, and a Band 3 Firm for Banking and Finance and Corporate and M&A.
The Firm’s Capital Markets practice was also listed under the legal publication’s “Spotlight Table”.
In addition to the firm’s rankings, the following ACCRALAW lawyers were also recognized by Chambers Asia-Pacific:
- Victor P. Lazatin (Senior Statespeople, Dispute Resolution)
- Francisco Ed. Lim (Spotlight Table, Capital Markets; Band 2, Dispute Resolution)
- Aleli Angela G. Quirino (Senior Statespeople, Intellectual Property)
- Emerico O. de Guzman (Eminent Practitioner, Employment)
- Alex Ferdinand S. Fider (Band 1, Intellectual Property)
- Ruby Rose J. Yusi (Band 2, Tax)
- Patricia-Ann T. Prodigalidad (Spotlight Table, Arbitration; Band 3, Dispute Resolution)Judy Hao (Band 3, Capital Markets)
- Andre B. Navato (Band 3, Capital Markets)
- Clarence C. Valdecantos (Band 3, Employment)
- Victor N. de Leon (Band 2, Intellectual Property)
- Eric R. Recalde (Band 3, Tax)
- Erwin Jay V. Filio (Band 3, Employment)
- Richmond K. Lee (Band 4, Intellectual Property)
Chambers Asia-Pacific provides the “most in-depth and reliable recommendations on the best law firms and lawyers” in the Asia-Pacific region.