The Legal 500 ranked ACCRALAW as a Top Tier Firm in major practice areas in the Philippines for 2019: Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Immigration, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment, Real Estate and Construction, Shipping, and Tax. ACCRALAW’s branch offices in Cebu and Davao were also recognized as Top Tier.
The award-giving body also recommended the Firm in the practice areas of Banking and Finance, Projects and Energy, and Technology, Media and Telecommunications.
The Legal 500 also included thirteen (13) ACCRA lawyers in the elite “Leading Lawyers” list, namely:
- Andre Navato (Banking and Finance);
- Francisco Lim (Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A)
- Judy Hao (Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A)
- Tadeo Hilado (Capital Markets; Corporate and M&A)
- Eusebio Tan (Corporate and M&A)
- Patricia-Ann Prodigalidad (Dispute Resolution)
- Ramon Samson (Dispute Resolution)
- Victor Lazatin (Dispute Resolution)
- Regina Padilla Geraldez (Immigration)
- Alex Ferdinand Fider (Intellectual Property)
- Emerico de Guzman (Labor and Employment)
- Ernesto Añasco (Labor and Employment)
- Joy Leong-Pambid (Labor and Employment)
Now on its 32nd year, The Legal 500 is considered as the world’s largest legal referral guide. It highlights Firms and lawyers who provide the “most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel”, and ranks them accordingly on pure merit.