Ms. Reyes-Rodolfo specializes in general corporate work, banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, foreign investments, and special registrations with governmental agencies. She has been involved in projects relating to project finance, loan and security arrangements, establishment of branch offices, subsidiaries, and regional operating headquarters, and has assisted numerous foreign clients in setting up their business process outsourcing centers in the Philippines, among others.
She has handled significant transactions where she:
- assisted a client in obtaining a PhP1.4 Billion Term Loan Facility for the construction of portions of the Southern Tagalog Arterial Road;
- assisted a client in obtaining a PhP2.4 Billion Term Loan Facility for the acquisition of a major oil company’s LPG business;
- assisted a universal bank in relation to its acquisition of a thrift bank and a rural bank, including due diligence on the target banks and preparation of the acquisition documents; and
- assisted a corporate conglomerate that underwent a restructuring aimed to consolidate all of its real estate companies into a single company through a tender offer, merger, share for share swap and property for share swap. This transaction was awarded by Alpha Southeast Asia Magazine as the Most Innovative Deal for Property Merger for 2013.
Ms. Reyes-Rodolfo has co-authored a number of legal publications, including the Philippine chapters of:
- “Chartis D&O Guide 2011-2012” published by Chartis Asia and Allens Arthur Robinson; and
- “International Liability of Corporate Directors” published by the Center for International Legal Studies in 2013.
Ms. Reyes-Rodolfo regularly contributes to the “Starting a Business” section of World Bank Group’s Doing Business publication and has participated in the technical working group sessions for the drafting of Republic Act No. 11057, otherwise known as the Personal Property Security Act. She was also a reactor in the “Developing a National CIS Network” session of the Credit Data & Information Sharing in the Philippines: Growth and Development in an Emerging Regional Data Ecosystem Forum held last 20 November 2018 at the Philippine International Convention Center by the Credit Information Corporation, APEC Business Advisory Council, Asia-Pacific Financial Forum and Policy and Economic Research Council.
She was a recommended lawyer for the practice areas of Corporate and M&A in the Asia Pacific Legal 500 for 2020.
Ms. Reyes-Rodolfo was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2006 and is a member of the Makati City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.