Mr. Samson has handled significant matters where he:
- Represented, at all levels of litigation, several multinational and local companies in complaints for illegal dismissal and damages filed by former high-ranking officers;
- Represented the president of a renowned educational institution against a case for unfair labor practice;
- Assisted a number of companies in labor standards inspections and complaints relating to contractualization;
- Assisted in the implementation of manpower reduction programs in several multinational and local companies;
- Prosecuted criminal cases against erring employees filed by corporate clients such as swindling/estafa and qualified theft; and
- Assisted in the land acquisition of the Philippines’ “seat of technological educational excellence” for its first school campus in Davao City.
Mr. Samson co-authored the Philippine chapter of “The Littler Mendelson Guide to International Employment and Labor Law” which was published by Littler Mendelson, LLP in 2016. He was a lecturer at the Ateneo de Davao University College of Law, where he taught courses on social legislation, alternative dispute resolution, and statutory construction from 2016 to 2018.
He has also delivered lectures on labor and employment matters, as well as obligations and contracts. He is also one of the Firm’s representatives to the Davao City Chapter of the Personnel Managers Association of the Philippines.
Mr. Samson ranked fourth among the students of his graduating class and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in May 2013. He is a member of the Davao City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.