- Labor Dispute Resolution and Settlement in the Philippines, 3rd Asia Pacific HRM Conference, Singapore, March 1994
- An Insight and Situationer on the Philippine Labor Scene, Seminar on Contracting and Joint Ventures in the Philippines, Center for Management Technology, Kuala Lumpur, November 1996
- Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants, Asialaw Intellectual Property Forum, Hongkong, November 2006
- Employment Law in the Philippines, Seminar on Asian Employment Law by the Fortress Intelligence, Singapore, September 2007
- Current Issues on Philippine Employment Law, Seminar on Essentials of Employment Law (Malaysia and Asia) 2008 by the Ahrals Center for Business Forums, Kuala Lumpur, August 2008
- Emerging Challenges for People Managers in Call Centers, International Contact Center Conference, Manila, September 2010
- Notes on Philippine Employment and Productivity, 47th Annual Conference – People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), Cebu City, October 2010
AWARDS AND CITATIONS:
In March 2008, Mr. De Guzman was appointed as Head of ACCRALAW’s Labor and Employment Department. In June 2008, ACCRALAW was adjudged the 2008 Firm of the Year for Employment Practice in the Philippines by the Asian Counsel.
Mr. De Guzman has been consistently recognized by Chambers Asia as one of the Leading Individuals for Employment law practice in the Philippines, adding in its 2010 edition, that he “is lauded ‘as a main player in labour and employment; his adept all-round skills are a valuable asset’ ”.
In the 2010/2011 and 2011/12/13 editions of the Asia Pacific Legal 500 as well as the 2011-2013 editions of Chambers Asia-Pacific, Mr. De Guzman was again listed as one of the Leading individuals for Employment. The Legal 500 Asia Pacific’s 2014 edition similarly recognized him as a Leading individual for Employment, crediting him with “strong fundamentals in terms of knowledge of the law and extensive experience in labour litigation”.
In 2015, Legal 500 Asia Pacific cited Mr. De Guzman as a "Leading Lawyer" in the Practice Area of Employment. He was also recommended in the Editorial in the Practice Area of Employment.
Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2015 has identified Mr. de Guzman as one of the most highly acclaimed legal experts in the field of Labor and Employment.