Ms. Angel specializes in immigration law, and advises multinational companies in the smooth entry of its expatriates to the Philippines. She assists clients who have been charged with deportation, as well as those that have been issued with blacklist orders, hold departure orders, and alert list orders. Ms. Angel also renders advice on administrative and judicial naturalization, as well as the recognition and re-acquisition of Philippine citizenship.
Among her significant transactions are:
- represented foreign clients in obtaining Philippine citizenship through judicial and administrative naturalization;
- advised and assisted foreign clients in filing petitions for recognition and reacquisition of Philippine citizenship;
- advised and assisted multinational companies in the work visa and work permit applications of their foreign personnel;
- advised and assisted foreign clients in their applications for special non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas;
- assisted local and multinational companies in the restructuring and reorganization of their manpower complement; and
- assisted employers in conducting administrative investigations of employees
She was recognized among the “Next Generation Partners” or “Younger Partners Who Make a Material Difference to the Practice,” and was recommended for the practice area of Immigration in the Asia Pacific Legal 500 for 2020.
Ms. Angel graduated among the top five students of her graduating class and was admitted to the Philippine Bar in 2009. She is a member of the Makati City Chapter of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines and the Immigration Lawyers Association of the Philippines.